Intellingent securitysecurity is easy - prevention, detection and reaction
Cyber security is undergoing a dramatic change. With the increasing number of attacks on users and organizations, it is increasingly challenging to ensure secure operations within organizations. Information security is a neverending process. It is a journey, not a destination. Although the cyber security process has many different strategies and activi-ties, we can group them all into three basic phases - prevention, detection and reaction. A change made in one stage directly affects the other stages. Cyber security is a living cycle of constant changes, especially to respond to new external threats, laws or regulations in a timely manner. Last but not least, it is important to note that an attacker is already in your organization - your user.
The aim of cyber security is to ensure:
- Confidentiality: Information may be viewed or obtained only by a person who is authorized to do so.
- Integrity: information or data must not be breached, modified or destroyed.
- Availability: information must be available when the authorized person needs it.
Get a lead in cyber security with KPCS:
- Increase user and data security.
- Reduce the costs of cyber security risk management.
- Unify IT and OT security - it is one world.
Guide to a inteligent IT security
evaluation of the current state of your organization and help shape your digital vision
Basis of the solution
analysis of the environment and definition of the structure and governance needed to implement the new solution
Implementation of the solution
solution delivery and deployment based on proven concepts
Adoption of solution
with a focus to get your organization and users to accept the new solution and take full advantage of it
ensuring the operation and continuous development of solutions to meet the future needs of the organization
Step 1: Scenarios of your optionsevaluation of the current state of your organization and help shape your digital vision
- Do you control all the assets and liabilities that are in your organization? Do you have a list of them?
- Do you have rules, processes, governance available with respect to cyber security?
- Do you take full advantage of the latest cloud technologies and possibilities?
- Have you ensured the security and functionality of operational systems?
There are a number of ways to work with on-premise and cloud devices today. Hybrid scenarios bring the best of both worlds. Get to know your options.
- We offer you the best Microsoft technology and cyber security specialists to help you understand your current situation and find new opportunities.
- Use best practices and proven methodologies for cyber security.
- We help you assess your organization's digital maturity, cloud readiness, security status, and you will get an overview of key threats.
- You learn about modern ways of risk management related to cyber security to help increase trust in your IT.
- You get an overview of the benefits of using the hybrid security of the organization.
- You get a better overview of your current status.
- Your organization will have an overview of the steps you should take.
How do we proceed?
- Prepare for a workshop full of inspiration and possibilities to tackle the area. We use the knowledge we have gained from many similar projects and customers.
- The output is a report describing your current situation and status describing how you can implement your digital vision.
- We can continue by making a demonstration of what can be achieved with the technologies.
Step 2: Basis of the solutionanalysis of the environment and definition of the structure and governance needed to implement the new solution
- Do you understand all the aspects that relate to cyber security management - prevention, detection, reaction?
- Do you know what to consider in terms of security?
- Do you have experience, processes, and possibilities relating to risk management?
- Do you maintain continuous monitoring to see if any device or data have been compromised?
- Together, we design how a cyber security management lifecycle should look.
- We help you prepare suitable processes in your organization also with regard to legal regulations.
- You receive steps that you need to take with regard to cyber security.
- You receive a complete set of proposals and documents with regard to cyber security based on the best practices of KPCS.
- You get a blueprint of prevention, detection and reaction management in relation to cyber security.
We always work closely with our customers, working as one team. With this approach, we ensure compliance with all the project requirements, but also the adoption of new solutions in the customer's organization.
How do we proceed?
- We help you decide which key areas to address.
- We organize workshops with responsible persons in your organization - not just with IT.
- We deliver a complete cyber security architecture that takes into account your organization's conditions, such as Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, production systems, dedicated systems, governance.
Step 3: Implementation of the solutionsolution delivery and deployment based on proven concepts
- Did your previous transformation projects fail? Did they fail to deliver the expected results? Does your organization fail to take full advantage of the project?
- Are your IT projects delayed and beyond the budget?
- Do you want a partner who understands your business targets, and at the same time, understands the reasons for the cloud and security needs?
We are always working closely with our customers, working as one team. With this approach, we ensure compliance with all the project requirements, but also the adoption of new solutions in the customer's organization.
- We truly understand what is involved in cyber security, and what the security requirements are in hybrid IT and manufacturing technologies.
- We have a range of best practices, tools and solutions to ensure reliable transformation, and minimized downtime for users.
- Our flexible team of consultants in the Czech Republic and the USA will ensure that your project is delivered by top consultants.
- You are part of the project. You have full control over it. Our project team is ready to respond quickly and efficiently to any changes.
- You save time and money as the transformation project will be delivered according to a defined scope and plan.
How do we proceed?
- We provide documentation, including the project plan, technical, security documenta-tion and acceptance tests to verify the functionality of the solution.
- We can offer redesign and optimization of the existing solutions and development of new solutions fully using cloud functions.
- We provide you with a clear list and guidelines for optimizing your infrastructure for the future achievement of a higher return on investment.
- The end result is a perfectly functioning device lifecycle management that meets the needs of your organization.
Step 4: Adoption of solutionwith a focus to get your organization and users to accept the new solution and take full advantage of it
- Are you sure that your organization is able to cooperate as a whole to achieve the targets set out at the beginning of the project?
- Do the right people have the necessary access to the tools at the right time?
- Are your employees confused by the range of tools available to them?
- Do you provide attractive and efficient training for your employees?
According to Gartner, the standard for accepting new technologies by the user in the field of IT is only 43 %. This is a problem for IT because we are falling behind in comparison to healthcare, manufacturing, retail and others who generally adopt new technologies much earlier and with much greater enthusiasm. This means that not only is IT lagging behind in being open to doing things more effectively, but it is also really unsuccessful in adopting new solutions
- Proven adoption models ensure your employees take advantage of new technologies.
- We help you create a handbook for the correct use of your new solutions.
- Together with you, we can create a benefit plan that describes in detail how the bene-fits of your new solution should be implemented and measured.
- Your IT team members will understand the processes, their roles and the skills and abilities they need.
- You will get a full return on your investment, as new technologies will actually be used in the right way.
How do we proceed?
- We support you in motivating your employees by highlighting the key benefits of the new solution, training them and providing support when needed.
- Our adoption programs and user engagement will help you nominate ambassadors in your organization who help their colleagues and cooperate to continually develop ways of working.
- We deliver a plan of benefits from the project and training materials, including videos.
Step 5: Managed service ensuring the operation and continuous development of solutions to meet the future needs of the organization
- Is it difficult to keep up with all the new features of not only the cloud platform and maintain a constant overview of the risks?
- Do you have a partner who can not only operate and manage cloud environments, but more importantly, constantly develop and optimize the environment along with your experts?
- Is operating a stable IT environment a key competence and activity of your IT team?
Your internal team of IT specialists focus primarily on maintaining operations and end-user support. This leaves less time to monitor the IT trends, security risks associated with IT operations. Take advantage of Managed Services, where your IT team is supported by KPCS experts.
- The services we manage are constantly updated and operated in accordance with the manufacturer's standards and recommendations.
- We also help maintain your processes, information security, and identity management with changing business needs.
- We provide you with the latest information on technology changes, your business op-portunities, and offer training if needed.
- Your services will have exceptional availability.
- You will be able to focus on your business and users, instead of operation of the technology.
- You will get a proactive approach and strategic planning of the IT services.
How do we proceed?
- We offer reliable managed on-prem and cloud services including updates, monitoring, and 24/7 support.
- We offer a continuous development service with a continually updated plan, dedicated Service Level Manager (SLM), and infrastructure specialists to help you maximize your benefits related to the managed service.
- We regularly supply system updates, updated road maps, planned changes and impacts, training materials, and videos.
Share on social media