Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
Worried about Microsoft licensing? It's easy with CSP.
Touch the future. #DigitalOrganization
Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (Microsoft CSP)Easy on-premises or cloud Microsoft licensing
Microsoft licensing could be difficult. Welcome to the Next Generation Volume Licensing. We've made it easy for you using Microsoft CSP program. If you are located in the European Union (EU) or United States of America (USA) you can gain your licensing benefits right now:
- Licensing advisory - what is right for your business
- Customizable Monthy / annual billing and invoicing
- Immediate license amount change (increase/decrease/license switch)
- No commitment required
- Annual price fixation
- Easy transition from any existing agreement / provider
What you might get within the Microsoft CSP
- Windows Server including CAL
- SQL Server including CAL
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS) CAL
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Office ProPlus
- Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project
- Cloud online licences:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365 a Office 365
- Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS)
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
Your benefits from KPCS
We are not just as another provider - we know how the users are using the products, how the services are used within your business. Our team of speacilists is ready to help your organization, your users start using new services. Proven record of more than 180 000 users served by KPCS.
- We are connected to the Microsoft directly
- CSP Authorization within EU and USA
- Direct access to the Microsoft premier support, with 24/7 option
- Self service portal for the license management
- Continuos training of your users
- All tenants (your online environment) is secured by default and GDPR compliant by default
- Real time license provisioning
- Do you have your own customers? Transact with us
- And finally no credit card required
Some of our CSP customers
Frequently asked questions about your new Microsoft CSP
Contact us, we will prepare pricing which fits your company needs.
A tenant is a representation of an organization. It's a dedicated instance of Azure AD that an organization receives when the organization creates a relationship with Microsoft - like signing up for Azure, Microsoft Intune, or Microsoft 365.
Contact us! It is really important to prepare new tenant for your organization correctly. There is a few things which can't be changed later. Our support staff will guide you through the process - it's easy.
Yes, before ordering licenses from us you have to agree with Microsoft Customer Agreement. You can find up to date revisions here. Or aks us for an assistance.
There is two kind of licenses:
- Pay-per license: usually per user. This includes all products like Office 365, Microsoft 365 etc.
- Consumption based: this type of payment represents Azure resource consumption.
Office 365 brings all tools for creativity and collaboration between people. Main services are: Office ProPlus, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Yammer.
But wait, there is more. Booking, Stream, Forms, MyAnalytics, PowerApps, Flow, StaffHub, Delve, Groups, Video, Kaizala, PowerBI, To-Do. And of course bunch of services to protect your data.
Every tenant provided by us, within the CSP is secured by default. No need to worry about the insecure configurations anymore.
Didn't find the right license for you?Or do you want more favorable conditions for your organization?
It may not be easy to navigate the complex world of Microsoft licensing. Contact us, we will prepare a solution tailored to your organization.