Protect your digital identity. Anytime. Anywhere.
Touch the future. #DigitalOrganization
Identity and access management solutionis the center of a secure connection of people, devices and data
In an interconnected digital world where more and more cloud-based devices and services are being used, Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a critical part of all business processes.
- Take full control of user authorizations and protect sensitive data.
- Automation of processes and repeatable operations eliminates errors and reduces operational costs.
- Enable cooperation with the outside world, external cooperators and suppliers to significantly increase productivity, but in a secure way.
Your employees, suppliers, partners and customers demand smooth access and interaction - using any application, anytime, and from anywhere. At the same time, the aim is to reduce the costs, increase security and comply with a number of regulations and rules.
Guide to a digital identity
evaluation of the current state of your organization and help shape your digital vision
analysis of the environment and definition of the structure and governance needed to implement the new solution
solution delivery and deployment based on proven concepts
with a focus to get your organization and users to accept the new solution and take full advantage of it
ensuring the operation and continuous development of solutions to meet the future needs of the organization
Step 1: Scenarios of your optionsevaluation of the current state of your organization and help shape your digital vision
- Do you control the lifecycle of your identities? Not only of the users, but also of the people who manage your IT?
- Do you have rules, processes, governance available with respect to work with the identity and its lifecycle?
- Do you take full advantage of the latest cloud technologies and possibilities?
- Is the security and operation of your directory and authentication services ensured?
There are number of ways to work with the identity in on-premise and cloud today. Hybrid scenarios bring the best of both worlds. Get to know your options.
- We offer you the best Microsoft technology specialists to help you understand your current situation and find new opportunities.
- Use best practices and proven methodologies for the identity management.
- We help you assess your organization's digital maturity, cloud readiness, security status, and you will get an overview of key threats.
- You learn about modern ways of identity management to help increase trust in your IT.
- You get an overview of the benefits of using the hybrid identity.
- You get a better overview of your current status.
- Your organization will have an overview of the steps you should take.
How do we proceed?
- Prepare for a workshop full of inspiration and possibilities to tackle the area. We use the knowledge we have gained from many similar projects and customers.
- The output is a report describing your current situation and status describing how you can implement your digital vision.
- We can continue by making a demonstration of what can be achieved with the technologies.
Step 2: Basis of the solutionanalysis of the environment and definition of the structure and governance needed to implement the new solution
- Do you understand all the aspects that relate to users and IT managers identity?
- Do you know what to consider in terms of security?
- Do you have experience, processes, and possibilities relating to the identity management and delegated accesses?
- Do you maintain continuous monitoring to see if any of your identities have been compromised?
- Together, we design how an identity lifecycle should look.
- You receive steps that you need to take with regard to identity management.
- You receive a complete set of proposals and documents with regard to user cooperation based on the best practices of KPCS.
- You get a blueprint of privileged identity management in a hybrid environment.
We always work closely with our customers, working as one team. With this approach, we ensure compliance with all the project requirements, but also the adoption of new solu-tions in the customer's organization.
How do we proceed?
- We help you decide which key areas to address.
- We organize workshops with responsible persons in your organization - not just with IT.
- We deliver a complete identity and access management architecture, that takes into ac-count your organization's conditions, such as Active Directory, Azure, synchronization between on-premises and cloud, governance.
Step 3: Implementation of the solutionsolution delivery and deployment based on proven concepts
- Did your previous transformation projects fail? Did they fail to deliver the expected results? Does your organization fail to take full advantage of the project?
- Are your IT projects delayed and beyond the budget?
- Do you want a partner who understands your business targets, and at the same time understands the reasons for the cloud and security needs?
We are always working closely with our customers, working as one team. With this ap-proach, we ensure compliance with all the project requirements, but also the adoption of new solutions in the customer's organization.
- We truly understand how identity and access management works, and what the security requirements are in hybrid IT.
- We have a range of best practices, tools and solutions to ensure reliable transformation, and minimized downtime for users.
- • Our flexible team of consultants in the Czech Republic and the USA will ensure that your project is delivered by top consultants.
- You are part of the project. You have full control over it. Our project team is ready to respond quickly and efficiently to any changes.
- You save time and money as the transformation project will be delivered according to a defined scope and plan.
How do we proceed?
- We provide documentation, including the project plan, technical, security documentation and acceptance tests to verify the functionality of the solution.
- We can offer redesign and optimization of the existing solutions and development of new solutions fully using cloud functions.
- We provide you with a clear list and guidelines for optimizing your infrastructure for the future achievement of a higher return on investment.
- The end result is a perfectly functioning identity and access management that meets the needs of your organization.
Step 4: Adoption of solutionwith a focus to get your organization and users to accept the new solution and take full advantage of it
- Are you sure that your organization is able to cooperate as a whole to achieve the targets set out at the beginning of the project?
- Do the right people have the necessary access to the tools at the right time?
- Are your employees confused by the range of tools available to them?
- Do you provide attractive and efficient training for your employees?
According to Gartner, the standard for accepting new technologies by the user in the field of IT is only 43 %. This is a problem for IT because we are falling behind in comparison to healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and others who generally adopt new technologies much earlier and with much greater enthusiasm. This means that not only is IT lagging behind in being open to doing things more effectively, but it is also really unsuccessful in adopting new solutions.
- Proven adoption models ensure your employees take advantage of new technologies.
- We help you create a handbook for the correct use of your new solutions.
- Together with you, we can create a benefit plan that describes in detail how the benefits of your new solution should be implemented and measured.
- Your IT team members will understand the processes, their roles and the skills and abilities they need.
- You will get a full return on your investment, as new technologies will actually be used in the right way.
How do we proceed?
- We support you in motivating your employees by highlighting the key benefits of the new solution, training them and providing support when needed.
- Our adoption programs and user engagement will help you nominate ambassadors in your organization who help their colleagues and cooperate to continually develop ways of working.
- We deliver a plan of benefits from the project and training materials, including videos.
Step 5: Managed serviceensuring the operation and continuous development of solutions to meet the future needs of the organization
- Is it difficult to keep up with all the new features of not only the cloud platform and maintain a constant overview of the risks?
- Do you have a partner who can not only operate and manage cloud environments, but more importantly, constantly develop and optimize the environment along with your experts?
- Is operating a stable IT environment a key competence and activity of your IT team?
Your internal team of IT specialists focus primarily on maintaining operations and end-user support. This leaves less time to monitor the IT trends, security risks associated with IT operations. Take advantage of Managed Services, where your IT team is supported by KPCS experts.
- The services we manage are constantly updated and operated in accordance with the manufacturer's standards and recommendations.
- We also help maintain your processes, information security, and identity management with changing business needs.
- We provide you with the latest information on technology changes, your business opportunities, and offer training if needed.
- Your services will have exceptional availability.
- You will be able to focus on your business and users, instead of operation of the technology.
- You will get a proactive approach and strategic planning of the IT services.
How do we proceed?
- We offer reliable managed on-prem and cloud services including updates, monitoring, and 24/7 support.
- We offer a continuous development service with a continually updated plan, dedicated Service Level Manager (SLM), and infrastructure specialists to help you maximize your benefits related to the managed service.
- We regularly supply system updates, updated road maps, planned changes and impacts, training materials, and videos.