Microsoft Azure is a cloud-based platform focusing on efficient use of resources, performance scaling and acceleration of internal processes in software development. The platform is not exclusively intended for development teams,
but rather offers space to run all infrastructure, platform or software services provided to internal teams or customers.
The Microsoft Azure platform provides our customers with countless opportunities to transform services covering the needs of the company starting with basic infrastructural services all the way to business-oriented services.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is the virtualization of IT infrastructure that is provided and managed over the Internet. As with the local virtualization via Hyper-V or VMM, this infrastructure may be fully managed. Microsoft Azure provides an opportunity to scale as needed.
- No more worries about buying and managing their own physical servers and other infrastructure of the data center
Elimination of investment costs and reducing ongoing costs
Easy expansion and upgrade when needs change
Increase stability, reliability and supportability
Platform as a Service (PaaS) is a cloud environment that provides the means to fully support the entire life cycle of business applications in the Cloud: build, test, deploy, manage and update. The platform includes infrastructure, middleware, development tools, business intelligence services, database management systems and other tools.
- Reducing the time for application develepment
- Easy development for multiple platforms
- Easily collaboration on projects
- Efective management
Software as a Service (SaaS) allows users to connect to cloud applications and use them over the Internet. Common examples are e-mail, calendar and office tools such as Office 365, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online.
- Easy access to applications
- Easy mobilization of employess
- Access to data and applications from anywhere
Azure Backup replaces the current backup solutions with more reliable cloud solution that offers users with a familiar environment and integration with System Center Data Protection Manager.
- Automatic Storage Management
- Unlimited scalability
- Possibility of local and geographic redundancy
- Unlimited data transfer
- Encryption of data during transmission and storage
- Consistent Backup
- Long-term backup retention
Azure Site Recovery (Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)) is a service of Microsoft Azure, which enables protection by automatic replication of computers, based on the set and configured principles, and in case of failure, subsequent restoration of the entire environment. Azure Cloud or another data center may be set for site restoration.
- Automatic protection and replication of virtual machines
- Remote condition monitoring
- Customizable recovery plans
- Ability to test recovery without impacting production
- Ability to replicate and recover to Azure or another data center